Our client portfolio includes a wide range of International Business Companies (IBCs) of varying size, origin and activity. We work in association with a network of international accounting, legal and consultancy firms, providing professional assistance and consultation in key global business centres, aiming to develop a tailored client experience which ultimately leads to meaningful positive outcomes.
Why invest in Malta
A small archipelago, located in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, Malta is the European Union’s smallest member state. Famous for its historic sites and its year-round sunshine, Malta is considered one of the few success stories in the Eurozone. The country’s pro-business attitude, infrastructure and low costs of doing business, has allowed this holiday paradise to become the go-to country for growth-minded entrepreneurs and multinational companies.
- Member of the European Union and Euro Zone, since 2004 and 2008 respectively;
- A Corporate income tax rate of 35% which can be reduced to between 0%-5% in the hands of shareholders. Such rates are achieved through the application of various levels of tax refunds available to shareholders not being tax resident in Malta.
- An extensive double tax treaties network
- No withholding tax on outbound dividends, interest and royalties
- Group loss relief
- A sound banking sector composed of a combination of solid and reliable Maltese banks and major international banks.
- Excellent technological infrastructure
- Advantageous geographical location, being within three hours direct flight from other European financial centers.
- Schengen and Commonwealth member
- A natural beauty, with breathtaking scenes, and a good network of hotels and accommodation, safe environment and low crime rates
- English is one of Malta’s official languages.